The Clean Energy Jobs campaign field effort is ramping up quickly, and we need you to #actonclimate next Tuesday, June 6th. Join us for our first Beaverton business canvass. We’ll run through training with Renew Oregon field manager, Sonny Mehta, and then head out in groups to gather endorsements from businesses.
What: Business organizing training and canvass with OLCV, Renew Oregon and 350 Washington County.
Where: We'll meet at the Activities Center in Beaverton, at the corner of SW Hall and SW Allen Blvd,12500 SW Allen Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005, in the small meeting room, and then we're going to train up and head out in pairs to have conversations with business owners in Beaverton.
When: Tuesday, June 6th at 2:00 pm.
- 2:00-2:15 pm - Sign-in and socialize
- 2:15-2:30 pm - Business organizing overview
- 2:30-3:15 pm - Training, outreach best practices, follow-up boilerplate canvassing review
- 3:15-3:30 pm - Next steps, Pair up, grab turf, head out to canvass
- 5:30-6:00 pm - debrief with Raphaela and Sonny over the phone.
12500 SW Allen Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
Google map and directions